Ever since I was a child or even started crushing on boys/men I always find myself attracted to those with bushy & thick eyebrows. May it be an actor, model, popular person, or just some random guy in school or in our neighborhood.
What is it with these guys?
To tell you the truth I wasn’t aware of this specific attraction of mine about the opposite sex not until I was a junior in high school. I then became more and more aware that I’m easily drawn to guys with THICK & BUSHY eyebrows as I was growing up. They effortlessly get my attention ALWAYS and almost all my crushes and those I’ve dated have this common physical attribute.
Why? well, the reasons mainly are:
• They look more manly
• Thick eyebrows(not a unibrow) look hotter than thin eyebrows
• People with bushy eyebrows value assertiveness and tend to have quite strong personalities (according to askmen.com)
• Thick eyebrows on men are extremely attractive (except if it’s too bushy or mono)
• It makes a guy look so wild and without inhibition
• They make a sexy face even SEXIER
• Bushy eyebrows make a guy look dark and mysterious (which I’m most definitely attracted to)
Most guys I’ve met or known to have thick and bushy eyebrows are DEFINITELY what I expected them to be : HOT,GORGEOUS,ATTRACTIVE, and SEXY
No offense to those guys with thin eyebrows because everything I wrote here is just an opinion base on what I think is attractive for me. Thick eyebrows usually stand out for me, it is part of my checklist of the perfect guy I’d like to meet someday (which I think will never come true since there’s no such thing as a perfect guy). I find these men dreamy. Dreamily attractive.
But then at the end of the day, looks don’t really matter because they only attract and make first impressions. Personality and attitude is still important. ^c^, watchathink?